What you do online should also be reflected in your offline marketing initiatives (offline includes the mainstream as television commercials, radio advertisements, print and Out-of-Home materials). Campaigns need to be integrated to strengthen your brand and maximize reach in both aspects. Digital activities cannot be separated from the on-ground presence and vice versa. For one, the color of your product should cascade related hint to your website and social media theme. Other company-related items should reflect “oneness” and there are simple steps to implement it.
- Mail Signature – Other than the name and position, everyone to apply similar email signature layout indicating website and social media URLs of the company.
- Calling Card – Website URL must be included here, too. If social media accounts are just too many, you may consider using a QR (Quick Response) Code.
- Marketing Collaterals – Materials that you present to customers (brochures, print ads, standees, tarpaulins, banners, among others) must reflect your online activities. This will further create awareness and emphasize that you are sync with your communication strategies. If you are running a promo, having a hashtag in the text of your flyer helps disseminate the connection of your campaign.
- Client Presentations and Event Talks – The address of all your digital assets should be neatly presented on the last slide of your deck while your website or Twitter handle (@WriteNowNa) to be written on every page in small yet readable, not loud font.
- Trade Fairs and Conferences – Joining industry-related event is a good tool to reach your possible customers and put your brand “out there”; make sure that all aspects of the campaign is strategically align. All important activities must be posted via social media (via live feed, check-ins, albums) while pre and post highlights are also featured on your blog page giving proper emphasis on the mainstream media inclusions.
- Promotions – Your promotion on TV should reflect the same face the moment viewers visit your Fanpage. Don’t alienate the customers by showing a different look, they can drop possible engagement as quick as a snap.
There are more ways to intertwine the traditional and internet aspects of marketing while these pointers are reliable means to begin the effort; it must be implemented from both sides so that you can cast a strong visibility to where your market thrives.